24 October 2011

Obessed with:

Rolls





.

3 comments:

Michael Platt said...

I think I'll write a poem for her:

Her name is Lolita
She is muy bonita
I love her face
But its a disgrace
When she sheds on all my sheets, UGH!

Stacie said...

haha, welcome to my life. Thanks Michael. :)

Michael McKay Platt said...

Her name was Lola

She was a showdog

With an angry bulldog stare

And her fur cut down to there

She shed everywhere

And licked everyone

While she tried to look her best

Stacie would take care of the rest

Across a queen-sized bed, Stacie scratched Lola's head
They were young and they had each other
What more could be said?



In the dog house, dog house of Lola

The hottest spot in Arizona

In the dog house, dog house of Lola

Dog treats and passion were always the fashion
In the dog house....they fell in love