08 November 2011

20 second convo: magic trump card

While helping someone at work start their application -

Man with do-rag: [Mumbles something]
        Me: What was that?
Do-rag: I SAID, looking into your eyes is like magic...
        Me: haha... Oh. Thank you. :)
Do-rag: Are you single?
        Me: No...
Do-rag: Well, can we still be friends?
        Me: haha, yeah, of course we can be friends.
Do-rag: Can I have your number then?
        Me: Uh, no, I can't give that to you....


Conversations like this trump all the mean people throughout the week who roll there eyes and refuse to smile.

3 comments:

Michael McKay Platt said...

This guy is a man after my own heart. He likes do-rags, cellular communication, and Stacie. I like do-rags, cellular communication and Stacie. But then again who doesn't?

Joleen said...

"Where your boyfriend? Where your boyfriend?"

"Can I have your number? Can I? Can I have it?"

I can't believe you practically just lived that scene in real life. Consider me totally jealous.

Stacie said...

hahaha.