26 April 2012

it takes two

I guess this post is a little more personal, but I thought I would share a tidbit of my thoughts with you.

I know I can be strong through every circumstance or situation in my life.
I also know that God doesn't always expect me to be strong for myself. And I don't think that's an expectation he has ever had for me or anyone else. That's what the purpose of Christ's mission was and still is, to be strong for me, for all of us, especially when we can't be strong for ourselves. Christ has set up patterns for us to follow to feel this strength in its purest form, whether we are surrounded by people or alone.
It's something we are all going to have to realize over and over throughout our lives as we grow and face more difficult situations.
We can't do it on our own.
That's not the plan.

No comments: