![]() |
| maybe someday in the future... |
![]() |
| ... I could raise some puppies... |
This could be the most fulfilling (knowing I raised a puppy that will help someone else) but hardest (giving up the puppy) service I've done.
I'm not able to do this yet because I am not financially able. But once I have a stable job, and I live in a house that allows pets, why not?
Tell me what you think.


3 comments:
I think YES!
i think...I'd get too attached. you'd have to not give it a name. because once you give it a name...it's all over. so i've heard.
Yeah, I got really attached to the idea of training a puppy after watching a million hours of the Dog Whisperer. And at the time I didn't have a job. But now that I technically have two jobs, I could see how it might not be practical. Especially because I'll want to give the puppy a name like Rover or Elmo or Jackie Boy. And I can't keep coming up with adorable names.
Post a Comment