You may be surprised to know that I did not take a nap between Saturday Part 1 and Saturday Part 2. I'm still surprised as I'm typing this right now. In any case, I survived and here's the conclusion of August 20, 2011:
Surfed the internet a little more.
Laid down for a nap. Realized I couldn't stop thinking about how hungry I was so I got up to make the trek over to In-N-Out.
Line was too long to wait for fast food. Went to pick up my friend so we could head over to Buckeye for some mud football.
Stopped at a gas station so I could get some Gardetto's for the road. They rival Chex Mix Sweet 'n' Salty for my preferred road-trip snack, fyi.
Played some mud football. It probably sounded something like this:
Threw a lot of mud. Caught a football. Got tackled. Got a battle wound trying to tackle someone.
Came home to de-mud. Used 8 q-tips to clean out my ears before I could comfortably go out in public - tmi?
Met up with some friends at a restaurant.
Came home. Too tired to write about Saturday Part 2.
Went to bed at 10:40 pm. I don't think I've done that since I was 12.
Phew. Long day. Long (roller coaster) week. It was good. Learned a lot. Thought a lot. Felt a lot.
2 comments:
Stacie, don't take this the wrong way but, YOU HAVE FRIENDS!! I'm so happy
I know! Never thought I'd see the day...
Post a Comment