It's before 1:45 pm on a Saturday. Sooo here's a list of what I've done today:
Woke up at 5 am. This will impress my mother. Probably my father too. Probably anyone who knows me.
Ran 2.1 miles on a track. Ran through sprinklers to stay cool.
Watched high school football players practice. I was informed they weren't really that big after I exclaimed how big they looked, like college-aged students, ya know? I was then informed that lots of people are bigger than me.
Saw feathers falling from the sky. Didn't see the bird...
Did a little Facebook stalking. Don't look at me like that. You do it, too. Did a little Facebook chatting.
Watched this video several times:
(Definitely more classy than Katy Perry's version which I believe should be eradicated from off the face of this earth.)
Looked up several addresses of places I'll go during Saturday Part 2.
Found this image of farmland while I was dragging the map across the screen to find a street:
Rookie farmer?
Stay tuned for Saturday Part 2. This kind of productivity doesn't happen every day so get excited, okay?

4 comments:
Where's naptime? No one can do all that without naptime squeezed in between facebook stalking and Katy Perry remake watching.
It was hot on saturday!!! I've seen that version of the Katy Perry song before but I couldn't remember that guy's name. I'm so glad you found it!
Lets get together this week, I need you in my life again :)
Two things:
Yes I was impressed
"If that's what you need" is better than "skin tight jeans"
exactly.
Post a Comment