Dear American Apparel,
I'm writing to inform you that your "Fall Ideas" seem to be a bit... incomplete. As I was browsing another website, I happened upon one of your ads promising ideas for fall fashion. [To be honest, I don't really know why I clicked on the ad, because I don't really like your sloppy style]. At the top of your website, there was a slideshow of pictures displaying your ideas... or lack thereof. Some of the girl models wearing shirts were missing pants and underwear. Other of the models wearing leggings were missing shirts and bras. Luckily, they managed to cover themselves in the last seconds before the photo was taken. I'm hoping this was a grave mistake that can be fixed as soon as possible--otherwise people will discredit your company as being shallow, clamoring to appeal to sensuality for lack of inadequate creativity. If this was not a mistake, I strongly suggest you find a new fashion team that can grab the public's attention without losing the clothes. Just what kind of ideas were you planning to portray?
Signed,
Someone who is fully dressed despite your irresistible suggestions for fashion.
No comments:
Post a Comment