I dare to say it's rude to call someone a Nazi when they expect you to do a job you signed up to do in a contract. So just buck up, Buttercup, and do the cleaning check already.
Ha. Yes, you did. And I think I did a fine job as well (with Nathan's help of course). I was addressing someone else though who continued to refer to our landlord as a Nazi because she failed her cleaning check and had to redo it. Which the total time this person spent cleaning and redoing the cleaning was still less than the time I spent cleaning... so as you can see, I was a little fed up. :)
2 comments:
I am sure you did a fine job cleaning and deserve a check in the mail, after all, who gave you the example of a spotless home? :)
Ha. Yes, you did. And I think I did a fine job as well (with Nathan's help of course). I was addressing someone else though who continued to refer to our landlord as a Nazi because she failed her cleaning check and had to redo it. Which the total time this person spent cleaning and redoing the cleaning was still less than the time I spent cleaning... so as you can see, I was a little fed up. :)
Post a Comment