I ran a 5k today. And it made me feel old. Because I never thought I would be that out of shape (compared to my high school days). So let's take a jog down memory lane so I can brag about myself.
![]() |
| This is me as a Sophomore. Or a Junior. Can't remember. BUT, I demolished that girl from Boise High. |
| I ran this time for the State XC meet as a Senior. I can't remember if it was my best time... but who cares. I used to run under a 7-minute mile for 3.1 consecutive miles!! |
My new goal is to place in a race. I don't have to be in the top three overall finishers for women, just top three for my age bracket.... I'm just waiting 'til I make it to the 25-29 age group so I won't have as much fierce competition as I do now.

1 comment:
You can do it!
Post a Comment