There was a big spider in our kitchen today.
I was stung by a bee today. My first time. It hurt much more than I ever thought it would. All of a sudden a bee flew from out of nowhere and flew up my shirt sleeve and when I frantically tried to shake it from inside my shirt it stung me and flew into my hair and I started to freak out. Courtney grabbed a credit card from some little kid by the adobe stove we were working on and squeezed the stinger out of my arm. Courtney said she didn't know a bee stinger could be that long. And then we turned around and realized there was a huuuuge beehive on the house 20 feet behind us.
![]() |
| candid camera |

1 comment:
how big was the stinger!?! sheesh. that's scary. oh and sherry noticed you are wearing her skirt. :)
-love savannah
Post a Comment