Friend: Hello?
Me: Hey Friend.
Friend: Hey!
Me: Did you change your wedding date from May to July??
Friend: Yeah, did you hear that from Brandon?
Me: (confusion) ... no.. I heard it from Facebo..
Friend: I know you'll be having a baby soon but I ju...
Me: (startled) ...What?... Do you know who this is?
Friend: ...
Me: ...
Friend: ... oh!!!
My friend thought I was her pregnant photographer.
Commence humorous laughter.

Parking for pregnant woman
Speaking of pregnant people. I saw a pregnant woman walking towards the testing center last week, so I assumed she was going to take a test, and I also assumed she was currently in school. (Maybe some wrong assumptions, I don't know) Which got me thinking... have you ever wondered if a baby in its mother's womb while she's attending some form of higher education is going to come out smarter? Who knows? One thing is for sure, those desks in the testing center aren't very accommodating for a pregnant woman.
1 comment:
I won't even tell you how I found your blog because it's a bit stalkerish. Anyway, love the thoughts. And the chairs at the testing center are also not very accomodating to people who have no butts. 'Tis fact.
Post a Comment